The Huracán is distinctively more 'Lamborghini' than the Gallardo, as it more closely resembles its big brother, the Aventador, than its predecessors. The short wedge-shaped front end with a bodybuilder stance, bulging at the fenders and almost squinting with a 'fight me' face gives the Huracán an aggressive look and serves to provide aerodynamic advantages as it slices through the air at high speed. In the rear, the new V10 producing 610hp hides underneath a squared-off tail that slightly resembles the flat-backed group B cars of the 1980's. The most complex lines that almost have a dissonant harmony to the rest of the sleek, low-slung, profile all spread away from the middle of the rear end to angular and slim tail lights and quad-tipped exhaust in
the lower corners. Lamborghini had to give the rest of the world something to look at since they spend all their time behind the Huracán literally and figuratively.
A recent addition to our inventory, this particular 2015 Huracán displays a hard to find color scheme of Nero Noctis exterior paint (gloss black) and Nero Ade (black/red) interior color combo. The black on black and red theme adds to the sinister attitude the Huracán sports but also adds to the drivability as a less attention-demanding color choice. This beautiful black Lamborghini is a pristine example and has only done 4,178 miles from new, which makes it an excellent investment or addition to any collection.
This 2015 Lamborghini Huracán was ordered with an extensive equipment list, making it a perfect enthusiast model who wants to sacrifice nothing in their Italian piece of automotive craftsmanship.
- Navigation System
- Brake Calipers, Painted Red
- RVC with Parking Sensors
- Lifting System
- Dynamic Power Steering
- Floor mats with red leather trim
- Contrast Stitching (Red)
- Electric and Heated Seats
- BiColor Sportivo with leather (red/black color combo interior)
- Branding Package (Lamborghini emblems in the headrest, and passenger side glove dash above glove box)
- TEB and Forged (Transparent engine bonnet and forged style carbon fiber engine compartment trim)
- Style Package (gloss black front and side grilles, gloss black engine bonnet fins gloss black center front spoiler and gloss black exhaust tips)
- 20" Gloss Black Giano Wheels with almost new tires (Not on build sheet)
- Clear bra front end protection (Non-Factory Option)
This Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 is in almost new condition with only 4,178 miles and has received an extensive detail both inside and out. It sports the 5.2l V10 engine that produces 610hp at 8250 RPM and is shifted by the 7-Speed Dual Action Clutch transmission with motorsport-inspired paddles. When new, the window sticker read $277,645. This Huracán, named the world's best supercar in 2014, can be yours at considerable savings without worry thanks to its low mileage and immaculate condition. For pricing, more pictures, and detailed information on this Huracán, check out our listing at 2015 Lamborghini Huracán.